Monday, October 20, 2008

wardrobe malfunctions

we promise we dress our son... and he looks like such a "little boy" in all of his outfits





sometimes, he will even stay dressed for awhile... (how he knows that the longhaired skinny guy in that picture is me i do not know, but he points right at it and says "da-da!!!)
but sometimes you just have to get comfortable, and nothing says comfortable like a diaper and boots your gran bought you.



or... a diaper, light up tennis shoes, and a lawn mower w/ grandpa harry...(who, before you call child/family services, wants everyone to know that "the blade was not on")




and well... frankly, sometimes we just dont want that new diaper...(at least his feet aren't cold)

6 comments:

Susan Wyatt said...

He is so sweet and growing up so fast. Jack would be so jealous if he saw Charlie getting to push the "mon mower" I guess it's too early to know what sex #2 is right? It's always good to see up dates and hear from you guys. Take care.

The Fitzgerald's said...

I laughed sooooooo hard at the booty pic. Micaiahs hinny (sp?) is my favorite!!

Christi said...

We will probably find out if baby #2 will be boy or girl around the second week of Dec. We'll let ya know!!

OKeedokey said...

So far, all my babies like it best when they are "au natural"
Once, Andrew made a joke about it when we were new to a church small group and one of the guys was like, "Uh, too much information!"
I thought to myself, doesn't everyone's kids like to run around naked!!! I guess his kids were weird and not normal like ours. :) Something about little kids half dressed and wearing cowboy boots is the cutest thing! Can you tell I haven't been able to talk on the computer much?!?! Beau likes to be held and I can't email and check blogs as much. I finally have a chance and now I can't stop writing!!! Sorry. :)

dgsandbjsmom said...

So funny! My little boy runs everytime I try to change his diaper!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!