Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You MUST read this...

Ok, parents, I just read this article (thanks to my husband posting it on facebook), and I just had to pass it on! I don't know about you, but I put A LOT of pressure on myself as a parent; especially in the area of my children's growth toward salvation and relationship with Jesus Christ. I've been convinced that there has to be a "right" way and that I have the potential to ruin any chance that they will grow up to be good people. This article was a godsend in the way that it reminds me that I don't have that much power!! Really, you've got to read it! It didn't give me freedom to make excuses, but it has given me the freedom to be the parent God made me to be! Whew!



Parenting 001 – Kevin DeYoung: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No comments: