Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Giving videos a try

Okay, so I finally decided to take the time to figure out how to get videos from our relatively new Flick camera onto the computer. We've got some videos dating back from this summer so I thought I'd post a couple every day or two so that you all can catch up but I don't overload you with videos to watch! So anyway, here's a couple of videos of Charlie and Piper from late summer that I thought were cute. Enjoy!

This one is just me and my sweet little girl gabbing and playing. (Please disregard the mess in the background!)



Now a video of Charlie - Piper was with us too, but she was in the stroller. This one is from our trip to Dinosaur World on a "dollar day". (Otherwise it's crazy expensive to walk around on a sidewalk and look at a bunch of surely-less-than-accurate dinosaur statues!) Note: Charlie had just recently received an "accidental" buzz...thanks to his daddy!

No comments: