Wednesday, October 19, 2011

catching up on pictures

Okay, since there is so much that goes through my head everyday and so much I could write about, I just don't. I know that sounds silly, but sometimes actually sitting down and trying to get out my thoughts is just too daunting of a task. All this being said, and because I'm so behind on posting, I'm going to again skip my thoughts and just give you some pictures...which is what most of you are after anyway!! Here goes...

These two pictures are on the trip to Dyersburg we took this summer to visit Stephen's family. This is what I saw when I looked in the back seat! (Charlie was very proud of his tattoos by the way!)

Here's my 2 with their cousins, Cameron and Alex. They had such a fun time playing!
Stephen and I got to take another trip to St. Louis for a night to see the Cardinals play. We had a blast and this time we had a super nice hotel room, so I just had to take pictures! The bathroom...
The main room...
This was the view of the city from our room. I love St. Louis!!
We went to eat lunch at Albert Pujols's restaurant. It was in a very cool area (no that's not a pool, it's a fountain), it had some fun Pujols memorabilia, and the food was pretty good too!

Here was our view at the game. Not nearly as up close and awesome as our fluke seats last time, but we had an amazing time!!
And, I don't go to a ball game without getting nachos! You'd better believe I ate every bite!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
Here's my big boy on his first day of the last year of preschool! I absolutely cannot believe that next year he'll be going to Kindergarten...so grown up!

Charlie's becoming quite the artist too...
Not to leave anyone out, here's my sweet little girl in her new gown. Daddy brought it home for her the other night!
Little Piper's not been feeling so hot lately, so we're finding creative ways to entertain her and keep her content inside and at home! (Playing with noodles this morning.)
I took this picture one day when all of our shoes happened to be out in the "big room". It got me thinking about how these days of 2 little ones won't be here forever and just thought it was a good way to capture the now of our family. The way these kids are growing, it is quite possible that one day mine will be the smallest shoes in the bunch!!
Later, from the Cavni!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

What great pictures!! The one of the shoes melts my heart too. So cute. I would seriously put this in frame, maybe black and white photo in your house. Melt my heart. Your kids are SO grown up now. Crazy!